Why study at Roehampton
- You will gain a holistic approach to strategic project management.
- Study includes a critical appraisal of the latest academic research in project management.
- Teaching is research-led by tutors with a wealth of industry experience.
An increasing number of organisations, beyond traditional project-led sectors, are defining major activities as projects, and employing more complex forms of delivery than ever before. As a graduate of this new MSc Project Management, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to lead and advise on challenging projects. The programme will encourage you to go beyond the professional body of knowledge and explore a holistic approach to being a modern, successful, strategic project manager.
Highlights of the Programme
- Gain essential knowledge and the key skills required to manage projects successfully
- Challenge and extend your knowledge and practice in this business critical profession as you become an inquiring professional
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage project resources, and hone your people and communication skills – key to making a project successful
- Recognise the diversity and complexity of projects, programmes, and portfolios as organisations outside of traditional “project management” sectors (such as construction, IT and engineering) also look to define major activities as “projects”.
- Contemporary Issues in Project Management
- Consultancy Practice
- Project Risk Appraisal
Future careers in international project leadership, management roles, consultancy, agency or private practice work, project or programme management or further academic study such as a PhD in Project and Risk Management.