Why study at Roehampton
- A fast track to employment - Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and graduates can gain a dual award a CIM professional diploma
- 90% of students are satisfied with our management courses (National Student Survey 2013)
- Levels of student satisfaction on academic support for our business courses outperform the sector average
In this dynamic and challenging degree programme, you will study the rapidly changing retail economy from high streets to mobiles. You will develop an analytical understanding of business and management. Excellent industry links and a London location permit students to visit trade shows, retail malls and town-centre managers and the degree attracts guest speakers from major UK retailers to address the students.
Studying Business Management and Retail Marketing in London at the University of Roehampton gives our students an edge in starting a career in a competitive job market. Students study many elements of the dynamic retail industry that employs 11% of the total UK workforce (source: www.brc.org) and apply theories to current retail practice.
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Dual Award
The University of Roehampton BSc Business Management (Retail Marketing) has been accredited by the prestigious Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and benefits from Dual Award status with their professional qualifications. On successful completion of the Retail Management and Marketing degree pathway our graduates will have the opportunity to complete the internationally recognised Professional Diploma in Marketing. The Dual Award has substantial added value for students studying marketing at Roehampton. It saves our students at least £1,000 in additional study fees, saves additional study time, and accelerates their career as a qualified marketing professional.
- Retail Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Retail Theory and Practice
- Retail Issues and Applications
Management roles, both Head Office and shops, Retail Buying, Marketing and Online retail. Graduates are equipped with sufficient knowledge to take general management roles, in any organisation looking for innovative, self-motivated individuals capable of working as part of a team.