- £200.90 per week for rooms 2022-23
- £208.25 per week for rooms with a balcony or small double bed 2022-23
- Postgraduate contracts are 50 weeks
- PGCE contracts are 44 weeks
- Undergraduate contracts are 38 weeks
The different room types at Chadwick Hall will be allocated according to demand. If you have a particular preference for a type of room please state this in the other information box when applying and we will try to meet your request.
- 98 ensuite rooms with single beds, 3 of which are accessible
- 28 ensuite rooms with small double beds
- 82 ensuite rooms with balconies and single beds
- Residences in 3 blocks - North Court, South Court or West Court
- Rooms grouped in flats of between 5 and 9 in South and West Court or townhouses of up to 12 in North
- All ensuite rooms - private bathroom
- Communal kitchens (Lounges in North Court only)
- Internet access available in bedrooms via a dataport/cable connection and wi-fi.
- No smoking
|Who is this accommodation for
||First year undergraduates, postgraduates, PGCE and Glion
||Chadwick Hall is situated on the grounds of Downshire House on Roehampton Lane, and is a minute walk from the entrance to Froebel College.
||Your name /CHPS
University of Roehampton
Room & Block
||View an access guide for this building on