This course is designed specifically for early career graduates and we particularly encourage applications from those who graduated in 2020 and 2021. Priority will be given to those who are currently not in full-time permanent employment
- Study flexibly online with this 1 year part-time programme, enabling you to combine work and study and gain a recognised postgraduate qualification.
- The flexible design of the programme means that you will be able to access teaching materials at times to fit in with your other commitments.
- Three core modules aimed at: enabling you to explore your career options and how these best align with your key strengths; reflecting on you and your leadership strengths and in-depth investigation into a particular business sector and/or profession.
- Applied coursework assessments that enable you to demonstrate the knowledge and skills required for life-long career planning and development.
- Opportunities to expand your network through: attending Leadership Development Workshops; learning from the career experiences of Guest Speakers; links with Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce and the University of Roehampton.
- Support from the Careers Service to help you connect with an industry mentor who can provide insights into a particular business sector/profession that you are aiming to work in.