Thank you for your interest in COMPASS: The University of Roehampton Compact Scheme.
What is COMPASS?
Joining COMPASS gives students unique access to the leading campus university in London as well as direct support throughout their transition to university and beyond.
The scheme offers a range of exclusive events designed to build a set of skills valuable for their education and future. This includes:
- help making the right choice of university and course
- support developing skills and confidence in preparation for university
- opportunities to make new friends and have some fun
- support of a single point of contact throughout their journey to university-level study
- the opportunity to secure a 16 point lower tariff offer on their chosen undergraduate course subject to eligibility.
Students can join COMPASS if they:
- are an Access Diploma student or a Year 12 or 13 student.
- the student's school/college are registered as a Partner
- they are interested in studying at the University
- they have the relevant qualifications to be eligible for study at Roehampton
To gain the 16 point lower tariff offer they need to:
- attend a minimum of two COMPASS events across Year 12 and 13
- put Roehampton as their firm choice when replying to their offers on UCAS