EU students applying for an undergraduate or master’s course at Roehampton for the 2018/19 academic year will continue to have access to student loans and grants, even if the course concludes after the UK’s exit from the EU.

EU students are normally eligible for home fee status and are eligible to receive undergraduate tuition fee loans and master’s loans if they have resided in the European Economic Area for at least 3 years prior to study. Contact us for further information.

International fees 2018/19

Deposit payments

International applicants (except those from the US and Norway) to undergraduate and taught postgraduate programmes are required to pay a deposit of £2,500. Payment of the deposit can be made here and will ensure confirmation of your programme (subject to satisfying any conditions attached to your offer) and will be deducted from your tuition fees at enrolment. You can pay your deposit online or by bank transfer.

Undergraduate International tuition fees


Postgraduate International tuition fees (MA/MSc/MRes/MFA)

180-credit courses: £14,460.00
240-credit courses: £804.00 per 10 credits
(See individual course pages for number of credits)

MBA International tuition fees 


PGCE International tuition fees


Doctoral programme International tuition fees (MPhil/PhD)


Graduate Diploma in Law International tuition fees


International Foundation Programme tuition fees - Now provided by QA

International students: fee to be set by QA

Pre-Masters International tuition fees - Now provided by QA

International students: fee to be set by QA


We offer a range of scholarships available to international students.

Financial support

Before you travel to the UK to begin your studies, you must ensure that you have sufficient funds to cover your academic fees and living expenses. It is generally impossible to make arrangements for financial support once you have left your own country. While most students pay for their own fees and living expenses, there is some financial support available for studying in the UK from:

You can find out about sources of funding in your home country from your local British Council office, your local Ministry of Education or local universities and colleges.

Students from the USA can apply for a Federal Loan. For further information, please see the US Federal Loans information sheet (PDF).

The British Council website features information on UK government schemes for postgraduate study such as the British Chevening Scholarships, Commonwealth Scholarships and the Overseas Research Students Awards Scheme (ORSAS). You should apply for these scholarship schemes well before you arrive in the UK.

Financial regulations

Student Fee Payment and Enrolment Regulations 2016/17

Student Fee Payment and Enrolment Regulations 2017/18