Studying in the UK might cost less than you think, especially when you consider the real value a UK qualification provides. The value is in what you can also get from living and studying in the UK. This includes work experience, developing skills in how to think – not what to think – and making new friends and contacts. There are numerous scholarships available and lots of information to help you take the first steps to an internationally-recognised qualification. For funding opportunities please see the British Council website.
All Canadian students studying on undergraduate or postgraduate taught course programmes will benefit from Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships. For full details of our scholarship provision, please see the international scholarships page.
Undergraduate Academic Requirements
- The Canadian High School Diploma meets the general entry requirements for the University of Roehampton, but the specific requirements vary depending on the province.
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma meets the general entry requirements for the University. Point requirements vary according to programme.
- A recognised foundation course in the UK.
Postgraduate Academic Requirements
- Upper second-class honours degree = Bachelors degree with minimum CGPA 3.0 on a 4 point scale
- Lower second-class honours degree = Bachelors degree with minimum CGPA 2.8 on a 4 point scale
In addition to meeting our postgraduate academic and language requirements, applicants will need to have three years' work experience (two will be considered in exceptional cases).
For more information click here.
Roehampton welcomes applications to its research programmes. You are usually expected to hold a good honours degree from an approved Higher Education Institution in the UK or abroad in a subject area relevant to your proposed research.
The British Council offers free information and advice about studying in the UK, current prospectuses from UK universities and a range of education, arts and cultural events.
For your nearest office, check the British Council website.
The University works closely with the following representative in Canada:
Grad Study Overseas
105 Chartwell Circle
Ontario, L9A OC4
Toll Free: 1855 334 5379
Tel: 905 381 4258
University of Roehampton
UK Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 3192