We have a new look, and a new logo.
We created it after consultation with students, staff, our graduates and people planning to start university next year.
- The new logo has four distinctive parts, reflecting our four Colleges, who together create Roehampton.
- It is green, alluding to our beautiful parkland campus.
- The logo can be used as a window, to provide a glimpse of what we offer to our students: a vibrant and welcoming community where they can thrive, whatever their background.
We want the new brand to help us tell the story of what makes studying at Roehampton so special:
- our inspiring lecturers, and the excellent teaching they provide to our students;
- our commitment to providing all of our graduates, whoever they are, with the skills they need to succeed: confidence, adaptability and the capacity to work with people from all walks of life;
- our world-class research, which informs policy, enriches culture and helps improve the world around us;
- our rich heritage, through our Colleges, of providing education.