Learn the Secrets of Social Media Marketing
Course Tutor James Green
James Green is the Founder of Evergreen Growth & Marketing, recently nominated for 5 awards in the Wandsworth Business Awards and were runners up in New Business of the Year and Entrepreneur of the Year.
Want to know more about the tools, techniques and tips to leverage Social Media for commercial reasons?
Do you want to equip yourself with the most in-demand marketing skills for 2020 and beyond?
Roehampton Business School's new short course Learn the Secrets of Social Media Marketing is run in partnership with local social media advertising agency, Evergreen Growth & Marketing and it may be the perfect solution for you!
Join our short course of 2 x 3 hour workshops delivered online via Zoom. This 6 hour short course is perfect if:
- You are a student or graduate looking for tangible skills to add to your CV
- You are a marketeer who wants to sharpen your skills with all things social media to grow your business’ reach and revenue
- You are an entrepreneur / Business owner who wants to know how to turn clicks into customers
"96% of marketers consider social media advertising the most effective form of advertising available. Time spent on social media is increasing across all age groups in the UK."
In this workshop we will take you from beginner to expert in the most-in demand marketing skill for 2020. You will learn how to consistently identify and target the exact customers who are interested and reach them more often, while monitoring the results of every £ you spend.
This interactive workshop covers:
- Understanding the different uses for organic and paid social media
- Timeless marketing psychology & frameworks to structure your campaigns around
- Creating an online funnel to hunt attention and turn clicks into customers
- Setting up effective advertising campaigns
- How to re-target interested buyers
- Copy writing skills to attract & persuade followers into customers
These are the tools you need to succeed and grow as social media marketers.
Location and booking information
|Venue||Southlands College, University of Roehampton|
|Delivery format||Online via Zoom|