Response to Covid-19: Our focus is on providing a safe and welcoming learning environment for our students. We have taken every measure, in line with Government guidance, to ensure continued access to learning. As part of our response to the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, we are planning to deliver this course through a mix of live online classes and face-to-face learning opportunities at our London Holborn, Birmingham and Manchester Centres. We continue to follow Government guidance and any social distancing measures that may be in place. As restrictions ease, face-to-face opportunities will be increased where appropriate and it is safe for us to do so. For the latest information, our response to Covid-19 and FAQs, please check the QA Higher Education website.
- One to one career advice to build your experience and skills in readiness for a competitive job market
- Encourage you to think digitally and prepare you to run businesses online.
- Learn in a personalised and friendly small class environment
- September, January and June start dates so you can begin your studies at a time that suits you
- Delivered through Blended Learning in both Daytime and Evening/weekend study modes