Response to Covid-19: Our focus is on providing a safe and welcoming learning environment for our students, and ensuring continued access to learning. As part of our response to Covid-19, in addition to live online classes we plan to offer some opportunities to engage in some small group face-to-face teaching at our London Holborn, Birmingham and Manchester Centres as soon as it is safe for us to do so, continuing to follow Government advice and any social distancing measures that may be in place. For the latest information, our response to Covid-19 and FAQs, please check the QA Higher Education website.
- One to one careers advice to build your experience and skills in readiness for a competitive job market
- Emphasis on solving the real-life problems faced by businesses today
- Learn in a personalised and friendly small class environment
- September, January and June start dates so you can begin your studies at a time that suits you
- Evening and weekend options available for when you need to fit your studies around your personal commitments
- Blended learning option in Manchester: 2 virtual evenings a week and 3 Saturday classroom days per semester.