For a full list of publications please visit individual staff pages.
- Allegranti, B. (forthcoming) '(Im)possible Performatives: Embodying the Politics of Loss Through Dance Movement Psychotherapy' in Karkou,. V., Oliver, S., Lycouris, S., Dance and Movement for Wellbeing. Oxford University Press.
- Allegranti, B. (Forthcoming) 'Corporeal Kinship: Dancing the Entanglements of Love and Loss' in Wyatt. J. and Adams, T. Writing Family Ties, UK: Sense Publications.
- Allegranti, B. (Forthcoming) 'Becoming Bodies: Performing the Entanglements of Biology and Body Politics' International Journal of Performance and Digital Media.
- Allegranti, B. (2011) Embodied Performances: Sexuality, Gender, Bodies, London/New York: Palgrave Macmillan. Accompanied by 60mins of film drawing from practice-based research.
- Allegranti, B. (2009) 'Personal Text Public Body' in Practice-as-Research in Performance and Screen, Allegue. L, Jones. S, Kershaw. B, Piccini. A, (eds), London: Palgrave Macmillan. This submission includes text, images and film material on DVD as part of the publication.
- Allegranti, B. and Wyatt, J. (2013) 'Performing Our Losses into Being', Journal of Qualitative Inquiry.
- Allegranti, B. and Wyatt, J. (2013) 'Witnessing Loss: A Feminist Material-Discursive Account', Qualitative Inquiry.
- Allegranti, B. (2013) 'The Politics of Becoming Bodies: Sex, Gender and Intersubjectivity in Motion, Arts in Psychotherapy, 40:4.
- Allegranti, B. (2011) 'Ethics and Body Politics: Interdisciplinary Possibilities for Embodied Psychotherapeutic Practices' British Journal of Guidance and Counselling. 39:5,1-14.
- Allegranti, B. (2009) 'Embodied Performances of Sexuality and Gender: A feminist approach to Dance Movement Psychotherapy and Performance Practice', Body, Movement and Dance in Psychotherapy, Vol. 4, No. 1, April 2009, 17–31.
- Goodings, L.(2011).The Dilemma of Closeness and Distance: A Discursive Analysis of Wall Posting in MySpace. Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung / Forum: Qualitative Social Research, 12 (3). Art. 16.
- Goodings, L. & Brown, S.D. (2011). Visuality and Textuality in MySpace Communication. In P. Reavey (Eds.), Visual Methods in psychology: Using and interpreting images in qualitative research. Routledge.
- Goodings, L., Locke, A. & Brown. S. D. (2007). 'Social Networking Technology: Place and Identity in Mediated Communities'. Journal of Community and Applied Social Psychology, 17, 463-476.
- June, 2013 "How Do You Think I Feel? SLAM Arts Therapies Conference, ORTUS Centre, Maudsley Hospital, London Dance Improvisation in response to music Panel member.
- June, 2012 "Embodying Loss Symposium" Siobhan Davies Dance Studio, London - Presenter "Embodied Psychopathology".
- Harrison, G. (2007) "Thematic Unfolding: Movement Therapy on a specialist self harm unit" Moving On Dance-Movement Therapy Association of Australia Quarterly 5 (3/4) p7-12.
- (2004)'Music Therapy' in J. Garner and S. Evans (eds)Talking over the Years: A Handbook of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy with older people. London: Routledge.
- (2003) Music Therapy. London: Sage Publications (With Helen M. Patey)
- Chapter in: (2002) 'Group Music Therapy with Elderly Adults'. In A. Davies and E. Richards (eds) Group Work in Music Therapy. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- 'Fabula Buffa' an exploration of the role of theatrical aesthetics in performance and training of Dramatherapists (paper being developed based on dialogue with colleagues in Italy)(forthcoming).
- Seymour, A., 'In praise of doubt', Brechtian theatre and the Dramatherapy process (working title) in Jennings, Sue ed. The international Handbook of therapeutic texts and stories, Routledge/Taylor and Francis (forthcoming-2014).
- Seymour, A., Terrible is the temptation to do good: Adoption and Attachment (Book Chapter, Publication details TBC ) based on Keynote presentation at
'Early attachment and personality Development' Bridging psychotherapy and neuroscience, European Congress of Dramatherapy and Play therapy, Athens, Greece, November 2012.
- Pitruzzella, S; Seymour, A, Un viaggio attraverso le soglie: Dalla drammaterapia al Teatro e ritorno.Teatri delle Diversità/Catarsi, issue 54/55, October 2010, Cartoceto (PU).
- Seymour, A, 'Brecht's anti-naturalism in the service of therapy' British Association of Dramatherapists Journal Dramatherapy, Vol 32 No 1 Spring 2010.
- Seymour, A, 'Brecht in Italy' British Association of Dramatherapists Journal, Dramatherapy, Vol 31 No 1 Spring 2009.
- Seymour, A, 'Dramatherapy and Social Theatre: A question of boundaries' in Dramatherapy and Social Theatre, ed. Sue Jennings, Routledge, 2009.
- Becoming Bodies. Dance-Science Film. Dr Beatrice Allegranti 2013.
- Lost Words. A solo performance on loss. CATR Embodying Loss Symposium. London 2012.
- Butté. C., G. Unkovich., & D. Whelan. (2012) 'Turning, listening, moving closer, as you speak, when you dance'. Arts Therapies for adults with profound and complex needs in P, Lacey (ed) 'Life is for Living' PMLD Link, 24, 1, 71, pp 22-25.
- Butté. C. & G, Unkovich. (2009) 'When disabilities disappear. Foundations of Dance Movement Psychotherapy practice in Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities' in T, French & C, Frizell (eds) e-motion, XIX, 2.
- Unkovich, G. (2010) 'Time to Expand: A Tale of Two Acts' in T, French & C, Frizell (eds) e-motion, XX, 3.
- Watson, T. (in press) 'The World is Alive! Music Therapy with Adults with Learning Disabilities' in the Oxford Handbook of Music Therapy.
- Twyford, K. and Watson, T. (2008) Integrated Team Working. Music Therapy as part of Transdisciplinary and Collaborative Approaches, Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Watson, T. (2007) "Music Therapy with Adults with Learning Disabilities" London: Routledge.
- "The impact of culture on the training of music therapists." in Jahrbuch Muisktherapie. Nocker-Ribaupierre, Tessa Watson et al (2007).
- Wood, M.J.M., Low, J., Molassiotis, A. & Tookman, A. 2013, "Art therapy's contribution to the psychological care of adults with cancer: A survey of therapists and service users in the UK", International Journal of Art Therapy, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 42-53.
- Wood,MJM, Molassiotis, A and Payne,S (2011) What research evidence is there for the use of art therapy in the management of symptoms in adults with cancer? A systematic review Psycho-Oncology Volume 20, Issue 2, February pp. 135–145.
- Wood MJM (2010) ' Connect, Explore, Play, Express, Reflect' Newsbriefing Winter 2009/ Spring 2010 British Association of Art Therapists.
- Wood MJM (2009) 'Art Therapy in Palliative Care' chapter for Oxford Textbook of Palliative Medicine Fourth Edition edited by Hanks, Cherny, Christakis, Fallon, Kaasa and Portenoy. Oxford University Press.