By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies.     Allow cookies

Undergraduate courses

  • Apply


    New students can apply for accommodation in April 2015.  

    You must have a firm offer from the University and your Roehampton Student ID number which can be found on your letter/email of confirmation from the University. The number begins with the first three letters of your surname. It may also be referred to as your Student reference. 

    If you should have any difficulty with locating this, please contact Accommodation Services.

    Continuing students can apply for Mount Clare (part of Froebel College) and Spring Mews in February 2015.  

    Notes on how to complete the application are found below.  

    The accommodation process is aligned with the University’s student recruitment aims and its core strategies.

    How to complete the application
    You must select a preferred College for your accommodation and many students prefer to live close to their academic departments. Check the College pages to see where your classes will be held – Digby Stuart, Froebel, Southlands or Whitelands.

    Please include all additional information which will help us to place you in the most suitable accommodation (for instance if you prefer to live on a particular floor or in a single-sex flat).

    If you have a medical condition or disability which means you need a particular room, please include this information. We will require evidence from your doctor to support this request.

    You need to enter your details on the online form as shown below:

       Information required


       Roehampton Student ID






       Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)



    Accepting a room
    To accept a room you will need to follow the instructions in your offer email and pay the deposit, provide payment details and agree the Terms and Conditions.

Facebook icon   Twitter icon   Instagram icon   Google+ icon   LinkedIn icon
© Roehampton University