For students applying to begin their studies in June: QA Higher Education has two primary objectives during this rapidly evolving period regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19). The first is to ensure the welfare of our students and staff, and the second is to ensure continuity and access to learning. In line with the sector as a whole and its response to Covid-19, if necessary, we will implement online teaching for this programme to allow you to begin your studies this June. As circumstances allow, we will review this decision with a view to bringing the programme back to face-to-face classroom tuition at the earliest appropriate time based on government and medical guidance.
- One to one careers advice to build your experience and skills in readiness for a competitive job market
- Emphasis on solving the real-life problems faced by businesses today
- Learn in a personalised and friendly small class environment
- Well-connected with central locations in Birmingham and Manchester
- September, January and June start dates so you can begin your studies at a time that suits you
- Evening and weekend options available for when you need to fit your studies around your personal commitments