- Coaching and Mentoring in Education
- Early Childhood Studies
- Education Leadership and Management
- Education Leadership and Management (Top-up)
- Music and Children with Special Needs:Sounds of Intent
- National Award for SEN Coordinators
- Personal and Professional Development (recent Roehampton graduates only)
- PGCE Primary
- PGCE Secondary
- PhD (Prof) Education
- School Direct - Primary and Secondary
- SEND and Inclusive Education
Do you want to inspire young people and help change lives? Would you like to enjoy a great starting salary and a rewarding career?
Teaching offers all of this. As one of the UK’s leading providers of teacher education, we can offer you an excellent chance of succeeding in the profession.
The School of Education at Roehampton is one of the principal providers of teacher training in the UK, with partnerships with over 701 schools. We have a rich 175-year history and have been providing higher education to women for longer than any other university in the country.