Roehampton ranks in top 10 for graduate salaries in multiple subjects
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020
The latest national earnings data features Roehampton in top 10 in numerous subjects.
The Longitudinal Education Outcomes (LEO) data release links tax and other data to show how much UK graduates from different subjects at different universities are earning one, three and five years after graduating. New national data released in July 2020 shows that Roehampton graduates perform very strongly in many areas. Data for average earnings one year after graduation shows Roehampton is ranked:
- Top 7 in the UK for film and photography
- Top 8 in the UK for in English and creative writing
- Top 10 in the UK for education and teacher training, and ranked 2nd in London
- Top 4 in London for sports and exercise sciences
- Top 5 in London for media, journalism and communications degrees
The national data also shows:
- Average graduate earnings after 5 years of graduation for students on Roehampton performing arts degrees, which include Dance and Drama, Theatre and Performance, are the 5th highest in London, and 15th in the whole country
- Average graduate earnings after 5 years of graduation for students on Law places Roehampton in the top 20 of all universities in the country
The University of Roehampton is committed to providing our students with the confidence, knowledge and skills for a successful career and fulfilling life. We also provide a wide range of physical and online careers support, including a global mentoring scheme.
Read more about our careers support here.
You can find more about our degrees here.