This innovative masters degree offers a fascinating opportunity to study modern and topical research areas in Cell Biomedicine.
1 year (full-time)
Number of Credits
These modules are those we currently offer and may be subject to change.
Develop advanced research skills required in preparation for your career within biomedical research, a clinical environment, or in the health industry.
Collaborate with leading, internationally renowned experts in the field who will teach topical and current issues in biomedicine.
Conduct your own research project in our state-of-the-art molecular biology laboratories.
How to apply
- September 2024 entry: apply using our direct application form.
- Check our application deadlines
- View our entry requirements for postgraduate programmes
- View our general entry criteria and application FAQs below
If you need any help or advice with your application, or just want to ask us a question before you apply, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that most international applicants have to pay a deposit before securing their place.
- See our Finance pages for more details