- Four dedicated Electroencephalogram (EEG) suites;
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- Brain stimulation such as Repetitive Trans Cranial Magnetic Stimulator (rTMS);
- Eye-tracking using static and head-mounted gaze-tracking equipment;
- Two psychophysiological suites that are equipped for collecting either blood or saliva for research projects.
There is a computer facility including software systems such as CANTAB eclipse (Cambridge Cognition Ltd) and CANTAB Connect for cognitive function tests, Qualtrics for online surveys, Teleform (HP) for auto data entry of scannable questionnaires, Observer XT (Noldus) for video analysis of behaviour, FaceReader (Noldus) for automated assessment of emotions in facial expressions, and ePrime for experimental studies.
The University of Roehampton is part of the Combined Universities Brain Imaging Centre (CUBIC). This allows access to a 3 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanners (Siemens TIM Trio). Currently, Roehampton researchers are working with range of MRI modalities, including functional and volumetric MRI, Magnet Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS), and real-time fMRI.