As you progress towards and through your application to university use these handy resources to find out more information about stages such as Choosing a Course, Student Finance, Moving to London and more!
There are recorded webinars to watch along with information and worksheets to complete that highlight key information and get you thinking about your unique journey and the possibilities university can offer.
As well as utilising our resources here you can chat to one of our current students and ask them questions around their journey to university, their current studies and Roehampton life on our UniBuddy page.
- Why Go and Choosing Live Webinar and Q&A
- Preparing a UCAS application and personal with Q&A
- Applying to University through UCAS with Q&A
- Student Life with Q&A
- Making the most of the Library and Academic Achievement Support
- Careers services at Roehampton
- Student Life with Roehampton Students Union and current undergraduate students
- Budgeting at University, advice from undergraduate students
- Parents Guide to University Transition
- Living in University Accommodation, Information and Advice
- Wellbeing and Disabilities Support at Roehampton
- Student Support Services
- Studying Abroad as part of your degree
- Esports at Roehampton
- Personal statements in light of lockdown
- Student Finance and Budgeting Information Sheet - The information in this document is correct for 2021 entry
- Studend Finance Webinar - This webinar was recorded in April 2020, for up to date information on student finance please go to their website. For information about Student Finance and Covid-19 please click here. If you are a prospective student or offer holder at the University of Roehampton and have questions regarding Covid-19 please click here.