Information for Employers
Degree Apprenticeships are the Government's flagship skills programme, combining on-the-job training with study for a higher-level qualification, helping you to develop and retain a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce for your organisation. Degree Apprenticeships are funded by the apprenticeship levy and can benefit your organisation in a number of ways:
- Expand your recruitment pool
- Upskill your existing workforce
- Help future-proof your organisation
- Improve productivity
The University of Roehampton has a long tradition of research and teaching in education and health, and we would like to hear from employers interested in apprenticeships provision in the following areas:
- NHS, Health and Social Care:
- Nursing (Registered Nurse, Nursing Associate, Specialist and Community Public Health)
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner
- Public Health Practitioner
- Clinical Associate in Psychology
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Arts Therapist and Health Play Specialist
- Sports Coaching
How does Roehampton work with employers for their apprenticeships provision?
How does an employer pay for apprenticeship training?
The Apprenticeships Levy
As an employer you will pay for training from your levy through the Digital Apprenticeship Service, which is an online service that allows employers to choose and pay for apprenticeship training. Find out more on the Government website. Apprentices must be paid at least their age-related Apprentice National Minimum Wage.
To book an appointment and discuss how Roehampton can work with you on your apprenticeship requirements please email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org