University of Roehampton,
11:00 - 12:00
Dates and Times
July: 20th, 24th, 27th
Clearing Campus Tours:
August: 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 17th, 19th, 21st, 24th, 26th, 28th
11.00 - 12.00 BST
12.30 - 13.30 BST
13.30 - 14.30 BST
14.30 - 15.30 BST
Visit Roehampton on one of our safe and COVID-secure guided tours of campus, where you can see our beautiful grounds and excellent teaching facilities, including our state-of-the-art library and our brand new Media Centre.
How we keep our students and guests safe
- Guests can only attend a campus tour and enter buildings if they can present evidence of a negative COVID-19 test from within the last 7 days when they arrive on campus. Evidence of negative test result must be in the form of a dated email.
- We can also accept a positive PCR or LFD test from within the last 90 days, (you must have completed your 10-day isolation period following confirmation of the positive result). This is because those who have had coronavirus in the last 90 days may show a false positive when testing again.
- We strongly encourage all guests to get a test before arriving on campus. If you have a negative test when you arrive, you will be able to start your tour straight away. Details on how to get a rapid lateral flow test in your local community can be found here.
- Guests who are not able to take a test in advance of arriving on campus can use our testing facilities on campus, which will allow you to receive test results within 30 minutes. Please arrive 30 minutes early in order for the tour to run on time. The tour will begin once your negative test result is confirmed. If you test positive, you will not be able to take part in a tour and will be asked to leave campus.
- Government regulations surrounding physical distancing and household mixing (both indoors and outdoors) will be observed at all times.
- A face covering must be worn whilst inside buildings unless guests are medically exempt. All staff and student ambassadors working on campus tours will wear a mask inside the facilities.
- Hand sanitising stations are offered throughout campus.
Our campus tours are led by our own student ambassadors who can give you an insight into what it is like to study at Roehampton.
Our campus tours last around 1 hour and include the following:
- Tour of our beautiful campus and our outstanding facilities
- Free drink from a café on campus
Please note that not all of our buildings will be open when you visit, but you can take a look at the buildings via our virtual tour.
Please purchase one ticket per household, there is no need to purchase a separate ticket for your household guests, there is a section of the booking form where you can enter your guests details. We ask that you bring no more than 2 guests that live in your household with you.
Once you have booked your place you will receive an email with your tour ticket and arrival information.
If you have any access requirements or need special assistance on the day please let us know.
If you have any other queries regarding campus tours or courses at Roehampton, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com or telephone: 020 8392 3232.