University of Roehampton, Roehampton Lane, London, SW15 5PJ
18:00 - 20:00
PGCE Open Evening - Wednesday 29th September 6-8pm.
An Event for Prospective Primary and Secondary PGCE Students.
If you're considering a PGCE course then come to our event at the University of Roehampton, the UK's longest-running provider of teacher training. The event is aimed at future primary and secondary teachers alike, and will cover all routes into teaching including School Direct and SCITT.
An introductory talk about teacher training will start at 6pm, followed by a Q&A with a panel of newly qualified Roehampton graduates. At 19:00 you’ll have a choice to enter a PGCE Primary or PGCE Secondary bespoke presentation and discussion.
How we keep our students and guests safe - We are still working under COVID-19 safety guidelines and ask you to adhere to our safety procedures below:
- We strongly encourage all guests to get a test before arriving on campus. Details on how to get a rapid lateral flow test in your local community can be found here.
- We will be conducting spot checks and may ask to see evidence of your negative test. If you cannot provide evidence of a negative test we will ask you to use our mini test site to complete one.
- Evidence of negative test result must be in the form of a dated email. We will be conducting spot checks and may ask you to
- We can also accept a positive PCR or LFD test from within the last 90 days, (you must have completed your 10-day isolation period following confirmation of the positive result). This is because those who have had coronavirus in the last 90 days may show a false positive when testing again.
- Government regulations surrounding physical distancing and household mixing (both indoors and outdoors) will be observed at all times.
- A face covering must be worn whilst inside buildings unless guests are medically exempt. All staff and student ambassadors working on campus tours will wear a mask inside the facilities.
- Hand sanitising stations are offered throughout campus.
Best wishes from