Further information and useful resources

How to make contact with the UKVI Compliance Team plus links to external resources, which you may find helpful. We haven't written the content on any of the pages, so we can't take responsibility for them. Our students have told us they are useful, but if you have any questions about anything you read please contact us at immigration@roehampton.ac.uk.  

The UKVI Compliance Team provides a visa advice service to applicants and students and has a responsibility for ensuring institutional Student visa compliance. They can advise on queries relating to the conditions of a Student visa and should be contacted for information on how a change in your circumstances may have implications for your immigration status in the UK.

Contact us

Charlotte Gammer – UKVI Compliance Manager

Francesca Galante – UKVI Compliance Officer

E-mail: immigration@roehampton.ac.uk

Phone Extension: 8146 or 4897 

Find us in Room 107, Lawrence Building, Froebel College

Find an immigration adviser

You can obtain immigration advice if you require assistance obtaining permission to stay in the UK. Immigration advisers can help you with most topics related immigration, including assistance with completing the correct application forms and representing you at a tribunal. However, please note that Advisers cannot make immigration decisions and can only give you advice.

Registered immigration advisers

The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisers and ensures they meet certain standards. For example, advisers must:

  • carry insurance against giving poor advice
  • keep up to date with current immigration advice

OISC maintains a register of the immigration advisers that they regulate. You can find OISC-registered advisers in your area. Please ensure you check if the adviser charges a fee.

You can also find immigration advisers through The Law Society if you live in England. 

By law, immigration advisers must be registered with OISC or a member of an approved professional body, for example the Law Society.

Please note: 

  • You can complain about an immigration adviser if you think you’ve had a bad service
  • You cannot obtain assistance or a refund if an adviser is not regulated