Financial Enrolment

Image -  Financial Enrolment

Financial Enrolment

To complete your financial enrolment with the University as a Home or EU Student, you must have applied for a tuition fee loan from the Student Loan Company (SLC) and provide the details listed below during your online registration.  

If your loan application has already been approved: 

  • You should have received an "Entitlement Letter" from the Student Finance England (SFE).
  • This letter states the amount of Tuition Fee Loan being paid to the University and your Student Support Number (SSN) or Customer Reference Number (CRN) which you will need to complete your financial enrolment.  
  • This number can be found under the barcode on the 'University or College Payment Advice' page of this letter and under the address header.

If you have recently applied for a loan or it is still being assessed: 

  • You will only have been given a Customer Reference Number (CRN) which will be on any correspondence you receive from SFE and will also appear on your online account.

If you are an international student, please click here for more information on fees and support.

If you have any further questions please visit the finance section of the University website.