A course that equips students with the tools, knowledge and skills they need to study and teach the Old and New Testaments, while gaining fluency in discussing the major doctrines that have shaped the Christian faith.
No formal qualifications required, please see Entry Requirement block below.
1 year (full-time)
2 years (part-time)
These modules are those we currently offer and may be subject to change.
With campus-based and online delivery, this course is specifically designed for people who may already have significant life commitments.
Our staff are committed, practising Christians who represent a diversity of traditions and theological streams: Church of England, Roman Catholic, Pentecostal and evangelical.
An ideal course for those seeking a formal academic ‘top up’ for their previous experience in Christian service and knowledge of the Bible.
How to apply
- September 2024 entry: Home (UK) students – apply through UCAS (Roehampton UCAS institution code is R48)
- September 2024 entry: International students- apply using our direct application form
Apply now for September 2024 entry
If you need any help or advice with your application, or just want to ask us a question before you apply, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We welcome applicants with a wide range of qualifications, including BTECs, A-levels and T Levels.
When we consider applications to study with us, we form a complete view of your achievements to date, and future potential. In some cases, we will make you a contextual offer. Contextual offers ensure that all applicants have a fair opportunity of gaining a place with us, regardless of their background. Find out more about contextual offers.
Detailed advice on applying for an undergraduate degree is available on our How to apply page.
There are no formal entry requirements and you will not be expected to have any academic or theological background although, where appropriate, those who have already done some church-related study will be welcome.
Applicants interested in joining advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive additional information and guidance on how to apply for September 2023 entry. All applicants are required to attend an interview.
Once we hear from you, we will guide you through the following steps:
- The pre-interview form: We’ll send you a short form that asks you to tell us about your ministry involvement and faith story.
- The interview: We will contact you to schedule a short online interview with a member of our staff team.
- After these steps have been completed, you will hear from us regarding our admission decision.
- UK Residents: We will direct you to our direct application form where you will submit additional information. If you are considering the option of applying for financial assistance through Student Finance England, you will be able to do to so once you have accepted an offer for admission.