Academic Excellence Scholarships
The University of Roehampton has launched a scholarship scheme for undergraduate, first-degree students who perform strongly in A-levels, the International Baccalaureate and a number of equivalent qualifications. The scholarship applies to students starting their studies at the University from September 2019.
The scholarships, which will be paid in cash, will be worth:
- £3000 over the course of a degree for students with the equivalent of AAA or above at A-level (or equivalent)
- £2000 over the course of a degree for students with the equivalent of AAB at A-level (or equivalent)
For the £3000 AAA scholarship:
|BTEC level 3 National extended diploma (RQF)||grade: DDD|
|OCR Cambridge Technical extended Diploma||grade: DDD|
|UAL Extended Diploma||grade: D|
|CACHE Diploma||grade: A|
|IB Diploma||grade: H6 in 3 subjects|
For the £2000 AAB scholarship:
|BTEC level 3 National extended diploma (RQF)||grade: DDM (128 as no BTEC equivalent for 136)|
|OCR Cambridge Technical extended Diploma||grade: DDM (128 as no BTEC equivalent for 136)|
|UAL Extended Diploma||grade: M (120 points, no 136 equivalent)|
|CACHE Diploma||grade: B (120 points, no 136 equivalent)|
|IB Diploma||grade: H7, H7, H4|
|IB Diploma||grade: H6, H6, H5 (128 points)|
If you have other qualification types other than those listed above, please contact us at email@example.com.
To qualify you should:
- Enrol for the first year of undergraduate degree study at Roehampton*
- Have achieved the required grades for at least one of the qualifications specified above
- Should not already hold an undergraduate degree
- Have satisfied conditions of entry to Roehampton
*Does not apply to students enrolling on Roehampton degrees at partner institutions.
Q. Can I hold more than one scholarship at a time e.g. this and the Sporting Excellence Scholarship?
A. Yes, unless the other scholarship in question has criteria that do not allow this. If in doubt, please get in touch with us.
Q. Is there an application form to complete?
A. No. If you meet the criteria above, then you will receive the money automatically.
Q. I'm applying for an extended degree. Will I be eligible?
A. No. This applies only to students applying for undergraduate degree programmes.