25 April 2023
- Business Management
- Business Management (Blended)
- Business Management and Economics
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management and Finance
- Business Management and Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Accounting Studies (Top-up)
- Business Management (Top-up)
- Business Management and Economics (Top-up)
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship (Top-up)
- Business Management and Finance (Top-up)
- Business Management and Marketing (Top-up)
- Human Resource Management (Top-up)
- International Business (Top-up)
- International Business and Finance (Top-up)
- Marketing (Top-up)
- LLB (Hons) Law
- LLB (Hons) Law and Criminal Justice
- Business Management (with Foundation Year)
- Business Management and Economics (with Foundation Year)
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship (with Foundation Year)
- Business Management and Finance (with Foundation Year)
- Business Management and Marketing (with Foundation Year)
- Economics (with Foundation Year)
- Human Resource Management (with Foundation Year)
- International Business (with Foundation Year)
- Marketing (with Foundation Year)
- LLB (Hons) Law (with Foundation Year)
- Banking Finance and Risk Management
- Digital Marketing
- Global Business Management
- Global Financial Management
- Global Human Resources Management
- Global Human Resource Management (Top-up)
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Global Marketing
- MBA (Top-up)
- MBA with placement year
- MBA Healthcare Management
- Occupational and Business Psychology
- Project Management
- Strategic Leadership and Management (Top-up) - Blended
- Sustainable Economics
- LLM Employment Law & Human Resource Management
- LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice
- LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice
Why the Faculty of Business and Law?
You'll be taught by a friendly, committed and qualified team of academics who have both professional and academic expertise.
You’ll get access to ongoing career support and industry links.
Optional placements and study abroad options are available for many of our programmes.
You can join any of our student-led societies including the Law Society and Business Club Society.
You’ll automatically be part of the historic Southlands College - the smallest of the four colleges at Roehampton - known for its friendly, open and encouraging atmosphere.
Meet like-minded students who are passionate about change and social responsibility.
There is a huge range of extracurricular activities for you to get involved in.
Southlands College has a community committed to the causes of equality, social justice and community engagement
Many of the Faculty’s courses are accredited and recognised by professional bodies, adding to the credibility of your course and your learning.
“Our lecturers are very welcoming and committed to helping their students learn and achieve their best.”
Osman Tatrokov, Law LLB, Year 3
“I feel like Roehampton has changed my life by helping me develop the confidence, knowledge and skills needed to have a successful career.”
Anis Haoua, BSc Accounting, Year 3
The Centre for Sustainability and Responsible Management produces high quality research outputs that are beneficial for a wide range of stakeholders, including local and central governments, businesses and charitable organisations. In addition to publishing papers in internationally renowned academic journals, members of the centre have written blogs, reports and articles for professional bodies.
Many of our Law researchers also contribute to The Centre for Equality, Justice and Social Change. Drawing on a multidisciplinary team of sociologists, criminologists, social anthropologists and socio-legal scholars, we conduct high-quality research to address pressing issues on a range of subjects, including on gender and sexuality, crime and violence, education and citizenship, and migration and human rights.
We are particularly focused on developing your business readiness – this means your potential to make an immediate impact in, and long-term difference to, the organisation that you choose to work with when you graduate. We do this by helping you develop the knowledge and skills that will help you thrive in your career.
All our undergraduate programmes offer you the option of a professional placement year which you take between years two and three of your degree. Read more on our placements page.
“The placements and careers team provided me with invaluable support in my placement search including practice interview sessions, CV workshops and guiding & mentoring through my placement search. It boosted my confidence and I learnt a lot of new tips for interviews. So far my placement has been challenging but very interesting. I’ve enjoyed working on various tasks, networking with colleagues and participating in company events. I'm looking forward to the many doors this internship opportunity will open.”
Samia Qureshi, BSc Marketing
Placement at HP UK&I
"I would most definitely recommend a placement year. It is a fantastic opportunity for students to invest in themselves, learn from others, network and maybe even find a mentor for the future. A placement also opens so many doors for other possible careers. For example, I am really keen on a career in HR, however after working in other areas of a company throughout my placement, I will now return to IBM as a technology consultant (another major plus when doing a placement – companies will favor you for graduate roles over external applicants)."
Rafa Pimenta, BSc Human Resource Management
Placement at IBM
We offer many opportunities for you to get involved with the Faculty of Business and Law and the University through academic events and student-led societies, this includes career networking sessions, mentoring events and guest lectures from industry experts.
Southlands College is the smallest of the four colleges at Roehampton, and is known for its friendly, open and encouraging atmosphere. Southlands is a busy and engaging place where all are welcome, and diversity is celebrated.
Find out more about Southlands College.
Roehampton Law Society
The student-run Law Society offers a variety of academic, social and careers events and opportunities for law and non-law students with the aim of helping students kick-start their careers.
Events include the annual Law Fair, mooting competitions and the Law Ball.
Roehampton Business Society
The student-run Roehampton Business Club runs organises regular events for like-minded students, often with guest speakers and visiting recruiters. It aims to help students with networking and understanding how to launch their careers in Business.
30 March 2023
Marketing students from Roehampton Business School come second place i...
28 March 2023