Faculty of Business and Law’s Student Awards Ceremony
- Tuesday, October 31, 2023
On Tuesday 24 October 2023, the Faculty of Business and Law celebrated the incredible achievements of graduates from the Business School.
The evening honoured the dedication and hard work of students who had demonstrated outstanding performance during their time at Roehampton.
Awards were presented by Leigh Robinson, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Education) and Sunitha Narendran, Executive Dean of the Faculty of Business and Law. Representatives and sponsors from exemplary organisations such as Mobius Services, Michele Prigent, Chartered Management Institute, Institute of Data and Marketing, Ludlow Thompson and Roehampton Business School were also in attendance to celebrate the students' successes.
The following winners were announced on the night:
- Ludlow Thompson Award for Highest Performance on Accounting and Decision-Making Modules - Amin Muhamad
- Mobius Services Undergraduate Prize for Business Readiness - Benjamin Aveni
- Michele Prigent Award for Leadership and Inspiration - Michela Spotti
- CMI Undergraduate Award of Excellence - Mona-Lisa De Greve
- CMI Postgraduate for Excellence - Ocean Douglas Lee
- Award for Excellent Overall Achievement - Amy Harwood
- Wider Contribution and Engagement Award - Fahad Ahmed
- IDM Award for the Best Dissertation in the MSC Digital Marketing Programme - Mai Anh Nguyen
Congratulations to all the winners and for the future ahead.