South West London offers something for everyone, from world class sport, music and theatre, to shopping, food and open spaces, and Roehampton is perfectly situated to get the most of everything.
There is always something happening near Roehampton, or further afield in London. There are lots of websites, such as Timeout, which provide details and discounts for the latest events, restaurant openings and exhibitions, we recommend you compile a list of your favourites so you don’t miss out on all that living in the capital has to offer.
From campus to…
- Wimbledon – 40 mins on 493 bus
- Putney -19 minutes on 265/430/85 buses
- Twickenham – 25 minutes on the train
- Richmond – 25 minutes on the 493 bus
- Tooting – 60 minutes – 493 bus
- Battersea – 22 minutes train
(all times taken from Citymapper, calculated on leaving Froebel College)
For more details on how to get to Roehampton, please see our Contact Us page.