Ethics forms and guidelines
Ethics Forms (Applicants)
To make an Ethics Application you will need to complete the following:
- Ethics Application Form
- Participant Consent Form
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment for Ethics Applications
- Health and Safety Compliance Declaration for Ethics Applications
- Ethics Overseas Background Information Form
- Data Privacy Notice for Research Participants
- Research Participant Information Sheet for Indirectly Collected or Re-Used Personal Data
Ethics Response Sheet: the Ethics Response Sheet should be used when sending revised documents in response to any conditions set.
Minor Amendment Form. If your project requires minor changes after it has received ethics approval then you will need to compete the Ethics Minor Amendment Form to notify the University of your changes (if there are substantial changes, a new application may be required).
Ethics Form (Internal form for Departmental Use)
To process an Ethics Application departments must complete the following Ethics Approval Form and send this to the Ethics Officer (Jan Harrison):