Information for landlords

Are you a local landlord who wishes to advertise your property to all our students? You can now do so online by registering on our Studentpad website.

There is an annual registration fee – please see the Studentpad website for our scale of fees. You will need to read and agree to the correct Code of Standards as outlined below before you can sign up. You can have access to your own account and update or amend your property details whenever you want.

All properties must first be inspected by the Off-Campus Accommodation Officer, before being advertised.

You must read and agree to the correct Code of Standards depending on what services you will be offering:

To get your accommodation advertised on Studentpad (unless you are offering lodgings) you need to;

  • Agree to the correct Code of Standards online
  • Send an up-to-date Gas Safety Certificate
  • Send an up-to-date Electrical Safety Certificate (Periodic inspection report)
  • Send an Energy Performance Certificate
  • Provide a PAT Certificate
  • Provide a Fire Risk Assessment Document
  • Give us details of the deposit protection scheme you are using
  • Pay the relevant Studentpad fee

If you wish to discuss any of the above or have any other queries please contact Maxina Pattison the Off Campus Officer on 020 8392 4451 or email

Landlord insurance with Endsleigh

If you're a landlord who lets to students, you're entitled to a discount of up to 10% through our partnership with Endsleigh Insurance. As well as market leading features and benefits, you'll be entitled to further discounts if you're accredited and can receive additional money off for additional properties you insure with Endsleigh.