- This one-year top up programme is designed to provide you with a firm understanding of Business Management.
- You will build upon your existing business knowledge and enhance your potential to thrive in a management career or progress onto postgraduate study.
- You will develop the knowledge and skills that employer’s value, including the ability to think critically, act responsibly and adapt to volatile, ambiguous and complex situations.
- You will apply contemporary research to explore the latest issues in Business Management.
If you have a HND/DipHE qualification, this programme allows you top up your qualifications to a full degree, giving you access to more graduate career opportunities.
This one-year top up programme is designed to provide a firm understanding of business management. It will equip you with the skills you need for a successful career in business.
This top-up degree is designed specifically to develop you as a 'business ready' graduate: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business management, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
Our academics have extensive experience of organisations and will support you to connect your learning to the realities of business and management. You will be supported throughout by your Personal Tutor, who will help to guide your learning and career development. You will also have access to our extensive range of employability events. Alongside this, we provide a wide range of other opportunities to develop and learn, including a career mentoring scheme, student-led Business Society and online careers portal.
This programme is open for all students in the UK and overseas who wish to transfer to complete the final year of an undergraduate degree, as well as students who have completed study at one of Roehampton's partner institutions.
The programme commences with an extended introduction to academic study, to ensure that you have the academic skills you need to succeed.
- Develop a deeper understanding of key areas through a range of optional modules and your dissertation.
- Explore corporate strategy and business ethics.
- Other modules include Banking & Finance, Global Marketing, Branding, International Human Resource Management and Entrepreneurship.
Optional modules: You will study 2 options, from:
Economics of Money, Banking and Finance
Retail Issues and Applications
Required zero-credit module
The skills and knowledge you graduate with on this degree will put you in a strong position for pursuing jobs in business, including accounting and finance, international business, retail, marketing and human resources.
Our careers team is available to support you from the start of your studies until after you graduate. They will help you build your CV, prepare for interviews, and meet and learn from successful graduates working at the top of their careers. You’ll also have opportunities to work with our partners across London and beyond, and to attend a Roehampton jobs fair where you can find out about graduate opportunities and meet employers.
Life at Roehampton
At Roehampton, we can offer all new students the opportunity to live in accommodation on our beautiful parkland campus, including affordable and high-end options.
We offer scholarships, provide hardship funding and help you find advice on managing your finances while you study.
We provide plenty of opportunities for you to get involved, through volunteering, playing sport or music, or joining one of our many active student societies.