- This one-year top up programme is designed to provide you with a firm understanding of Marketing
- Learn to develop integrated marketing strategies and how to use promotional tools and tactics to create a consistent brand and build competitive advantage.
- We are ranked as the 6th top university in London for Marketing (Complete University Guide 2020).
- You’ll learn all about how to use marketing to respond to the needs of the digital economy and the constantly changing expectations of social media-savvy consumers.
If you have a HND/DipHE qualification, this programme allows you top up your qualifications to a full degree, giving you access to more graduate career opportunities.
This one-year top up programme is designed to provide a firm understanding of marketing. It will equip you with the skills you need for a successful career in marketing.
This top-up degree is designed specifically to develop you as a 'business ready' graduate: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of marketing, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
Covering the fundamentals of branding, you’ll also learn about marketing communications strategies, ethical issues in global marketing, and the evolving nature of digital marketing.
Our academic staff have extensive experience of business and will support you to connect your learning to the realities of marketing. Your Academic Guidance Tutor will also be there to guide your learning and career development, and you’ll have access to our extensive employability events.
This programme is open for all students in the UK and overseas who wish to transfer to complete the final year of an undergraduate degree, as well as students who have completed study at one of Roehampton's partner institutions.
The programme commences with an extended introduction to academic study, to ensure that you have the academic skills you need to succeed.
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of the key areas of sales, advertising and PR in a global context, and learn how to tailor the delivery of your messages to your chosen target market.
- Demonstrate your skills with an in-depth dissertation focusing on an area of marketing of your choice.
- Study corporate strategy and explore the importance of ethics and responsible management.
Required zero-credit module
Business Readiness (Year 3)
You will be well equipped to work in a marketing role, either in a communications agency or an in-house marketing department. You could also progress to further study with us on our MSc Global Marketing.
Our careers team is available to support you from the start of your studies until after you graduate. They will help you build your CV, prepare for interviews, and meet and learn from successful graduates working at the top of their careers. You’ll also have opportunities to work with our partners across London and beyond, and to attend a Roehampton jobs fair where you can find out about graduate opportunities and meet employers.
Life at Roehampton
At Roehampton, we can offer all new students the opportunity to live in accommodation on our beautiful parkland campus, including affordable and high-end options.
We offer scholarships, provide hardship funding and help you find advice on managing your finances while you study.
We provide plenty of opportunities for you to get involved, through volunteering, playing sport or music, or joining one of our many active student societies.