25 April 2023
Why the Business School?
All students have the option to include a one-year work placement as part of their degree.
Our Business Advisory Board comprise senior business leaders who work closely with us to ensure that our courses are industry-relevant and cutting-edge.
Our campus-based undergraduate Business courses are taught on two days per week in year one, giving you the space to undertake part-time work and fit your studies around other commitments.
We have excellent facilities for commuting students, including a free bus service, free on-campus parking and free bicycle storage facilities.
Be part of our community and active student societies including the Business Club Society.
Hear from our students
“Being a business management student at Roehampton is a truely unique experience. The course allows you to gain an insight in the world of business and develop valuable skills needed to succeed.
“I enjoy learning different theories and techniques important for business managers and implementing them through creative and interesting seminars, report writings, essays and exciting group projects. With this course I’m continuously developing myself both professionally and personally.”
Tamara Suzic, current student, Business Management BSc
“Looking for a bachelor’s degree that combines my interest in psychology and people, as well as working in a business setting or environment, Human Resource Management built the perfect bridge for me.
“My highlight of the course so far has been the consultancy module as we are able to work on real cases with real clients. This is an amazing opportunity to put learned knowledge into practice and to make valuable business connections.”
Emily Carija, current student, Human Resource Management BSc
Join a Business School with a social conscience
At Roehampton Business School we provide you with a flexible, career-focused journey towards successful and fulfilling graduate careers. Roehampton Business School is an inclusive learning community. We want our students to become business leaders who will have a positive impact on society through their ethos, their company culture and through an understanding and appreciation of sustainability. These values are embedded in both our teaching and research.
Below you can find the ways that Roehampton Business School will help you in both your studies and your future career.
- Dedicated career service with a team of careers specialists to provide support and guidance.
- All students have the option to include a one-year work placement as part of their degree.
- Our Business Advisory Board comprise senior business leaders who work closely with us to ensure that our courses are industry-relevant and cutting-edge.
- Access to events with guest speakers and professional bodies, such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Chartered Management Institute and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (all of which accredit the Business School degrees).
- Experience the opportunities that come with the Roehampton Business School working closely with the neighboring chambers of commerce including the Wandsworth Chambers of Commerce.
- The opportunity to participate in national and international business competitions.
- Our UG Business courses are taught on two days per week in year one, giving you the space to undertake part-time work and fit your studies around other commitments.
- We have excellent facilities for commuting students, including a free bus service, free on-campus parking and free bicycle storage facilities.
- You will receive remote access to your learning resources so you can learn from home as well as campus.
- You can participate in opportunities to share student research. The Sticky Campus Conference can be viewed here.
London’s Campus University
- You will study on a beautiful and safe parkland campus that will inspire you.
- First-rate facilities including (in our view) the best university library in London.
- We have the Esports Arena based in the Business School for those who are into competitive gaming or just want to relax after lectures.
- Business Management
- Business Management and Economics
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management and Finance
- Business Management and Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Accounting Studies (Top-up)
- Business Management (Top-up)
- Business Management and Economics (Top-up)
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship (Top-up)
- Business Management and Finance (Top-up)
- Business Management and Marketing (Top-up)
- Human Resource Management (Top-up)
- International Business (Top-up)
- International Business and Finance (Top-up)
- Marketing (Top-up)
- Business Management (with Foundation Year)
- Business Management and Economics (with Foundation Year)
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship (with Foundation Year)
- Business Management and Finance (with Foundation Year)
- Business Management and Marketing (with Foundation Year)
- Economics (with Foundation Year)
- Human Resource Management (with Foundation Year)
- International Business (with Foundation Year)
- Marketing (with Foundation Year)
- Banking Finance and Risk Management
- Digital Marketing
- Global Business Management
- Global Financial Management
- Global Human Resources Management
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Global Marketing
- MBA (Top-up)
- MBA with placement year
- MBA Healthcare Management
- Occupational and Business Psychology
- Project Management
- Sustainable Economics
30 March 2023
Marketing students from Roehampton Business School come second place i...
28 March 2023