Student complaints

Complaints about staff, students or services

In the event that you wish to make a complaint about services or an individual you can contact one of the Student Welfare Officers, the Students' Union or the University Secretariat. For formal complaints, the University has a specific procedure - please read the University's Student Complaints Procedure for further information.

If you wish to make a complaint about on-campus accommodation, you can contact the Accommodation Office on 020 8392 3166. For formal complaints about the accommodation service please see the accommodation complaints procedure.

For guidance on complaints about harassment and bullying, please see the Dignity & Respect Policy, which replaces the Harassment Complaints Procedure.

Complaints about academic decisions

If you wish to make a complaint about an academic decision relating to the assessment of your work you need to go through the relevant procedures, which are explained fully on the Academic Appeals pages.