Undergraduate Open Days
We are pleased to announce that in February we are holding a selection of Department Open Afternoons, where you can visit the campus and chat with academics about the course you are interest in studying as well as take a campus and accommodation tours. We will also have a Student Life Fair and talks about life as a Roehampton student from our students.
The afternoon starts from 1pm with the course information running throughout the afternoon until 2.30pm with campus and accommodation tours finishing at 3pm.
Undergraduate post-application events
If you receive an offer to study with Roehampton you will be sent by email more information on how to book your Offer Holder Day.
Tuesday 19 February 2019 and Tuesday 16 April 2019
- Roehampton Business School
- School of Education
- Deparment of Media, Culture and Language
Wednesday 20 February 2019 and Wednesday 17 April 2019
- Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance
- Department of English and Creative Writing
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Social Sciences
Thursday 21 February 2019 and Thursday 18 April 2019
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Psychology
Our offer holder days differ from our Open Days; they go into greater detail about the course you have applied for and aspects of student life you can look forward to at Roehampton. We strongly recommend you attend one of these days.
These offer holder days give you the chance to:
- get a taster of what studying your chosen your programme will be like
- see our teaching facilities
- meet members of staff who may be teaching you
- talk to current students who may be studying on the course to which you have applied
- have a look around our campus
- visit University accommodation
If you hold an offer to study with us and want more information about our offer holder days please email email@example.com