Start a university degree this January at Roehampton. Applications for undergraduate and postgraduate courses on our London campus are open!
Want to start university before next September? We have many undergraduate and postgraduate courses available. These career-focussed degrees offer:
See courses available for January 2023 below.
Explore courses available for January 2023
- Adult Nursing (February 2023 start)
- Business Management
- Business Management (top-up)
- Business Management and Economics
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management and Finance
- Business Management and Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- LLB (Hons) Law
- Banking, Finance and Risk Management
- Children's Literature (Distance Learning)
- Data Science
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing with placement year
- Early Childhood Studies
- Education Leadership and Management
- Global Business Management
- Global Business Management with placement year
- Global Financial Management
- Global Financial Management with placement year
- Global Human Resources Management
- Global Human Resources Management with placement year
- Global Human Resources Management (Top-up)
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management with placement year
- Global Marketing
- Global Marketing with placement year
- MBA with placement year
- MBA (Top-up)
- Occupational and Business Psychology
- Project Management
- SEND and Inclusive Education
- Web Development
How do I apply?
If you are an International or Postgraduate student you should apply here through our online application.
If you are a Home or EU Undergraduate student for courses starting in January, February or April, you can apply direct now.
Can I still apply for Student Finance?
Yes. There are many options available to Finance your studies at Roehampton. Visit our Finance pages to find out more.
Can I still apply for accommodation?
Yes. Visit our accommodation page to take virtual tours of our on-campus accommodation and find out how to apply.
When will I start?
Our January Induction will take place from 19 – 20 January 2023. Teaching will begin from 23 January.
Adult Nursing induction begins on 13 February.
Wait for your enrolment information via email.
Will there be any welcome events?
There will be a timetable of welcome events. From your department, the wider university and our Students’ Union. You will be sent more information on these prior to the start of term.
What will my timetable look like?
The timetable for our programmes is not finalised until applications have closed. However, once you are a student you will be able to access and manage your timetable online. You will be sent details on how to access your timetable prior to the start of your teaching.
Will starting in January put me at a disadvantage?
No, not at all. The course content will be the same as for our programmes starting in September, and the support you receive from staff across the University will also be the same.
What if my preferred course isn’t available in January?
If your preferred programme of study is not available in January then you can either wait for a September start or consider another course which is similar to your first choice and does offer a January start. Get in touch and we will be able to advise you.