A warm welcome to our new students
20 September 2021 – 26 September 2021
We're delighted you've chosen to study at Roehampton and look forward to welcoming you into our university community.
These are the pages that will contain everything new undergraduate and postgraduate taught students need to know about starting at Roehampton during Welcome Week.
If you are a postgraduate research student, please click here to see what you need to do before you arrive on campus.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you in September for the start of your Roehampton journey.
What do I need to do first?
There are a number of things that you need to do before you arrive on campus.
- Complete your online enrolment. You can't start enrolment until you receive an email from our Registry team as this will include all of the details and intructions on how to enrol. You can expect to receive this email from the 3 August for postgraduates, and 18 August for undergraduates. Don’t worry if you don’t receive your email straight away, we will be sending them out periodically in the days and weeks after the dates above as we receive confirmation of your intention to study at Roehampton.
- Download our Welcome Week app. It's essential to get the app, as it's the key to finding out what's happening during the Welcome and Induction week. Your timetable for both academic and social activities will be on there. It's easy to use and features campus tours to help you find your way around.
- Welcome Week timetables: You can view your Welcome Week timetable here. It is important that you attend the induction sessions in your timetable to provide you with the essential information you need to get started on your course. You’ll meet your programme convenor and academic guidance tutor, learn about our facilities and learning resources and be invited to events to meet other new students. Your teaching timetable will be available on the Student Portal and will be released in September once you're fully enrolled and you've selected your study modules.
- Do your pre-enrolment reading. Have a look at the reading list for your programme.
- Download the NHS and NHS COVID 19 apps. We strongly advise students to download both the NHS and NHS COVID 19 apps. The former will contain information about your vaccination status, while the latter will allow you to check into venues and events during Welcome Week if you wish to. By doing so, you will be playing your part in ensuring that everybody has a safe, secure and sensible time on campus.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Every Roehampton student is a member of one of our four colleges. Your college will be the focus of your student life at Roehampton. As well as being taught in a college, your college will be the place where you access our key support services and get involved in the wider programme of activities and events the university has to offer. Click below to find out which college you are in and to explore more about your college