Welcome to our new students
Welcome Week: 16 - 20 September 2019
Congratulations on securing your place at the University of Roehampton. We are looking forward to welcoming you in September. These pages have everything new undergraduate and postgraduate taught students need to know about starting at Roehampton during Welcome Week, our orientation for new starters.
If you are a postgraduate research student, please see here for what you need to do before you arrive on campus.
There are a number of things that you need to do before you arrive on campus.
- Complete your online enrolment. The first and most important step is to complete your online enrolment. You will need your login details for this.
- Welcome Week timetable: Click here to check your programme timetable so you don't miss anything. Click on your department where you will then find your programme and social Welcome Week timetable. Welcome Week begins on Monday 16 September 2019.
- Teaching Timetable. Your full teaching timetable will be available on the Student Portal once you have completed enrolment and selected your modules. If you can't view your timetable yet don't worry, it will be covered in detail during Welcome Week.
- Do your pre-enrolment reading. Have a look at the reading list for your programme.
- Download our app. Roehampton's dedicated Welcome Week app will allow you to download your timetable on to your mobile phone, as well as access other key information you might need, quickly and easily.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We hope you enjoy your summer, and look forward to seeing you soon!